Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Thickness:||1mm To 30mm||Safety Factor:||Safety Factor For Conducting Wine|
|Suit For:||Electricity Distribution||Length Of Per Section:||Within 14m Once Forming Without Slijoint|
27M 500kv Steel Telecom Camouflaged Antenna Mono Pole Tower For Communication
1. Electric Power tower voltage grade:35KV/66KV/110KV/220KV/330KV/500KV/750KV/800KV/1000KV
2. Electric Power tower shape category:
(1) tangent tower-Z-use on the straight line parts of the line, for Hanging vertical insulator string.
(2) angle tower-J-Used to the corner of the line
(3) Terminal tower-D-setting up in the Line terminal before to the Terminal tower
(4) transposition tower-H:phase inversion in the line.
3. Material :Q235B/A36
4. Available Height: 5-100M
5. Available Height: 5-100M
6. Surface Coating: Hot Dip Galvanization or Painting
7. Wind Pressure: 5-190 KM/H
8. Antenna Support Quantity : 3-18 PCS
• The Power Distribution Pole is available in various length, diameters and hole arrangements.
• Multisided or Tapered round variations.
• The Power Distribution Pole covers Voltage between 10-220KV.
• The Power Distribution Pole includes: suspension pole, stain pole and angle pole in different forms.
• Standard Corrosion Protection: hot dip galvanising (above and in-ground)
• Additional in-ground protection is available for special circumstances (soil condition). For example: Epoxy Coating.
• Pre-drilling for removable safety steps is available.
• Cross arms available.
|Height||From 9 meter to 100 meter|
|Suit for||Electric Power Transmission and Distribution|
|Shape||Polygonal or Conical|
Normally Q345B/A572, Minimum Yield Strength ≥ 345 N/mm²
Q235B/A36, Minimum Yield Strength ≥ 235 N/mm²
As well as Hot rolled coil from ASTM A572 GR65, GR50, SS400
|Power Capacity||10kV to 220kV|
|Tolerance of the dimension||According to client’s requirement.|
|Surface treatment||Hot dip galvanized Following ASTM A 123, or any other standard by client required.|
|Joint of Poles||Slip joint, flanged connected|
|Length of per section||Within 14 meter once forming|
|Welding Standard||AWS (American Welding Society ) D 1.1|
|Thickness||1 mm to 36mm|
|Production Process||Raw material test → Cutting →bending →Welding (longitudinal )→Dimension verify →Flange welding →Hole drilling →sample assemble → surface clean→ Galvanization or powder coating ,painting →Recalibration →Packages|
|Packages||Packing with plastic paper or according to client’s request.|
Advantages and Our Services
1)Higher quality lower cost to win the competitive price.
2)Less land occupation for Q235 galvanized steel electric pole
3)Warranty of quality: More than 15 years.
4)3 production lines to ensure fast delivery date.
5)OEM, ODM service.
6)Skilled manufacturer, quality control and technical team.
10 Reasons That Steel Poles Make Sense According to research, here are the primary reasons wooden and concrete utilities are switching to Steel Utility Pole:
• Easy to Handle
• Light Weight
• Long Life
• Cost Effective
• Low Maintenance
• Engineered for Strength