Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Light Type:||Square Light||Outreach Type:||Single Outreach|
|Surface Treatment:||Galvanization And Powder Coating||Pole Shape:||Round,octagonal|
|Average Gavanzation Thickness:||According To The Pole Thickness|
galvanised steel poles,
steel transmission poles
2.5mm 1000mm length single outreach Galvanized Steel Pole for yarding lighting
Quick Details for Galvanized Steel Pole
|Height(ft)||Reach(ft)||Anchor Bolt Size||Description|
|30||8||1"x36"||Single Pole Galv.Finish|
|35||8||1"x36"||Single Pole Galv.Finish|
|43||8||1"x36"||Single Pole Galv.Finish|
|43||12||1"x36"||Single Pole Galv.Finish|
|50||12||1"x36"||Single Pole Galv.Finish|
|30||8/8||1"x36"||Double Pole Galv.Finish|
|30||12/12||1"x36"||Double Pole Galv.Finish|
|43||8/8||1"x36"||Double Pole Galv.Finish|
|43||12/12||1"x36"||Double Pole Galv.Finish|
Options and Accessories
• Milky Way Street Lighting poles are base plate mounted as standard but can be designed for in-ground mounting
• The poles are hot dip galvanized and can be powder coated or painted in the colour of your choice
• The range is available in tapered octagonal only
• Standard mounting heights are 4m to 12m
• Standard outreach lengths are 1.5m to 3m
• The standard poles are depicted on this product sheet, however they can be designed for differing heights and outreach lengths
• Milky Way poles are also available in a Seesaw configuration, refer to the Lowering Systems brochure for further information.
• Pre cabling
Burial Pole Type Design
The Decorative lighting Poles are of heights from 2m up to 14m made out of tubular shape pipe or tapered steel shafts with octagonal or conical shape, with dimensions complying with the design structural analysis, international standards requirements, and as per customer requirements.
Shafts are made from steel sheet folded to the required shape and welded longitudinally by automatic arc welding machine.
Base plate is welded to the bottom of the shaft by double fillet weld, according to International standards. Base plate will be open in the centre to allow cables in.
Anchor bolts to fix the base plate to the concrete foundation are supplied with the required nuts and washers and having the size and dimension as per the structural analysis.
Door cover is fixed to pole shaft by using a stainless steel Chain or Hinges.
Straightness, tolerances and plumbness of the pole are maintained within permissible limits according to international standards.
Shaft, Base plate, Arm Bracket and other accessories are hot dip galvanized according to BS EN 1461 and its recent revisions, the minimum average coating thickness is according to BS EN 1461, or as per the customer requirements, but not more than 70 microns average.
No welding, cutting or drilling is done after galvanizing.
The anchor bolts including nuts and washers are rough black or hot dip galvanised according to ASTM A 123 as per customized requirement.
• Available in 24" x 3/4", 36" x 1", 48" x 1 1/4" and 54" x 1 1/2"
• Hot dip galvanized
• Supplied as optional product
• Standard re-Bar conforming to C.S.A. Standard CAN/CSA - G30.18-M Grade 400 for
24" X 3/4". Higher grades for larger sizes.
• Supplied with hexagon nut and washer
Nut & Bolt Cover
• Supplied with pole. Designed to fit 1", 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" bolts.
• High strength polyurethane
• Available in colours
• Pole is supplied with 4" x 7" handhole, grounding stud and handhole cover
The standard tenon size is 2 3/8" O.D. by 7" long.
Any designs not shown in this catalogue can be produced by Nova Pole International
and inquiries should be communicated to company representatives.
Approval drawings are available on request.
All measurements shown here are imperial measure (inches, square inches and feet)
unless otherwise noted.
Jiangsu Milky Way specialize in offering a wide range of Octagonal Poles that is used in street light poles. These poles are fabricated using high grade raw material like steel Q235 and latest technology as per the international quality standards. Moreover, these are available in customized options to suit the varied requirements of the clients.