Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Thickness:||1mm To 30mm||Type:||Straight Pole, Tensile Pole, Turn Pole|
|Suit For:||Electricity Distribution||Length Of Per Section:||Within 14m Once Forming Without Slip Joint|
metal utility poles,
electric telescoping pole
10. Working environment:-35°C--+55°C
11. Long term life :more than 100,000 hours
13. Lamp can adjust up,down or around and can be changed the projection angle
14. Environmentally friendly:instead of liquid mercury, easy to recycle
15. Applicable places: City Road,overpass,factory areas,bridge,harbour and etc.
Minimum yield strength
Minimum ultimate tensile strength
Max ultimate tensile strength
The hot dip galvanization treatment can increase the service life of the steel pole without the environmental
pollution and no need for other daily maintenance. The following described types are specially designed for Africa
Market which can meet the regulated height and load standard of France electricity power company.
Our steel pole is bent to form to the polygonal (conical) section firstly. Then it is welded by the automatic
submerged-arc. Then it is welded by the automatic submerged-arc welding machine.
Thirdly the top cap, strip and base plate will be welded to the pole. And finally other accessories (support brackets,
ladder support, etc.) will be welded to the pole shaft.
- Component Length: -25mm to 75mm
- Straightness: 2mm/m
- Twisting degree: 1̊ per 3 meters length
- Ovalisation : Maximum is 3%
- The average diameter : +/-0.5%
-Slip length: +/-150mm
The metal supports are designed to withstand the nominal force F and the pressure of the wind V applied at
0.25m from the top. Under these loads, the safety factor with respect to the elastic limit of the steel is larger than
1.8. The post also resists a torque equal to (F+V) ×1m. Tests shows the load intervened when breaking is around
2 times of design load.